Monday, June 13, 2011

All White Master Retreat - AHHHH Bliss





I am getting ready to redo my master bedroom and am super surprised at the direction I am going. If you are not familiar with my fashion accessory line Wimberly inc, it is CRAZY colorful - I mean the line is really punchy and bright and happy - in a good way. I realize that because I am bombarded with that level of color all day, everyday - I need a master retreat that is super calm and serene. A place where I can come at the end of the day to recharge, relax and clear my head. So that being said - I am gravitating toward all white and off white spaces. Not only are they beautiful , peaceful and dreamy - but they are absent of color. Above are some of my favorites inspirations. I'll post pictures when my version is done - Can"t wait for the bliss. AHHHHHH...

No comments:

Post a Comment